Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Slave's Dependence on Her Master

I am of the belief that a slave should be totally dependent on her Master for anything and everything within the Master/slave relationship. While there are people who would argue to the contrary, I think that it only makes sense for this to exist.  A slave that is or becomes independent is no longer being controlled from my viewpoint and while it may be allowable in some situations, I am one who believes that a slave should be totally controlled but not completely micromanaged. If I assign a slave a task I believe she should be able to carry out that task by herself. If there are things that she is unable to or is unsure of in the task assigned then it is her responsibility to come to me and advise me of the inability and allow me to provide a solution to the problem. This is part of good communication between Master and slave.  Yes, this does take time and devotion to accomplish this but it is my belief that this time and devotion is a worthwhile investment in the relationship and should be provided to the slave when and where needed. This dependence does not indicate that the slave is weak or un-capable of thought or has no worth, to me, it simply is a proper form of control and guidance for the slave and insures that the task that’s been assigned gets accomplished properly and in the manner that the Master intended. It is my belief that if a slave is totally dependent on her Master then she can be properly guided, cared for and be a valuable asset to her Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment