Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Thoughts on Permission and Control

I believe, and practice a relationship of almost total control using permission to do most everything.  I do this in part, to free the slave from decision making or her making assumptions about things that I want her to do, but also to help me manage her time and actions better and more effectively. This type of control relieves me of the burden of wondering about what she is doing at any given time or why or where she is doing it. This control also allows me to better plan the use of not only her time but my own as well. I believe that my slave should ask permission for most everything in her life, from getting up in the morning, to leaving my side or the room, to going to the bathroom, to preparing a 4 course meal or redecorating the house, to going to bed at night. In short, I really want my slave to ask permission for everything that she does where at all practical. I want her to ask permission to leave the house, communicate to me that she has arrived at her destination, advise me when she leaves that destination and is returning to the house. This also relieves me of worrying about my slave’s safety, as I know where she is at all times and know that I could get to her for help should the need arise. I believe that should apply to her spending money as well. I believe that she should ask permission to spend money on anything she purchases, no matter how small, before the fact, not after. As the handling of money is the Masters responsibility it seems only logical that this type of control is in place as well. It also makes money more meaningful to the slave and her worth. Purchasing things necessary or optional for a slave should be viewed as an earned privilege and not something to be done at will. While in most all circumstances my answers to her will be “yes” to her permission requests, I’m not opposed to saying “no” when the need arises either or perhaps “in a few minutes” depending on the situation and  my desires for my slave’s actions. I also believe that this type of control makes the slave more dependent on the Master and as a result, that the Master/slave dynamic benefits from this dependency. I do however believe that there are few but certain circumstances where a slave must have the ability to think for herself without permissions or controls. This is especially true where health or safety issues are concerned and she is away from my control or unable to communicate. She should however, time and circumstances permitting, put every thought or action through a simple evaluation process that asks the question, would this be the way Master would want it? If so, then proceed accordingly if not change the course of action if possible.
While this level of control may seem overkill to some, or take too much effort or time to accomplish effectively, I truly believe that this type of control is beneficial to the relationship as a whole, should be practiced at all times, and is worth every ounce of effort and time the control requires.

No comments:

Post a Comment