Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Thoughts on a slave’s Interactions

I believe that it is beneficial for a slave to have a certain amount of freedom with how she interacts with her Master. While I don’t try to encourage negative interactions, I do believe those are sometimes necessary to relieve those emotions from a slave. There has to be a release mechanism in place for a slave to release pent up emotions that is not destructive to her, me or the relationship, and I am that place for my slave. I want her to come to me and release those emotions she has before they become a negative influence on the relationship. Whether she needs to cry or be angry or rant at something in a non-destructive way or whatever her emotions may be at the moment I expect her to come to me to communicate those emotions and not let them stay pent up where than can cause damage.  I also want my slave to be one that’s needy and dependent on me for all things. While it is my responsibility to keep her safe and protected, it’s also my responsibility to keep her properly fed, watch over her life to keep it properly structured and organized for her, I also expect her to come to me for companionship, love and caring. When my slave feels she has a problem or something she needs to discuss, I should be the only person she goes to for those issues, not her friends or someone else. I believe all things should go thru me first and if necessary then shared with others with my approval. I also believe that there should be time for playful interaction between us. Being playfully “bratty” is a fun and good thing for us both. It adds a special fun to our relationship and should not be discouraged. It should be part of what makes our relationship fun and something our relationship needs to be successful. My slave has also expressed an interest in “fighting back” and wrestling at times. While I personally don’t have a problem with this type of interaction I think it needs to be approached with safety in mind first and foremost. There are certain physical and emotional issues to be considered during these types of interactions but I also believe that my slave needs to be “conquered” on a semi regular basis to be reminded who holds the power and is "in charge" As a result, I will encourage this type of interaction as well and believe it will strengthen our relationship together unless it proves otherwise over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment