Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cafeteria Style Master/slave Relationships

While it is my intent to keep this blog on a positive note, I also believe that other issues should be addressed as well. One of those issues is what I call cafeteria style Master/slave relationships.  That being a relationship that is comprised of negotiated terms and conditions initiated by the slave. In essence, a relationship of “I don’t like this” or “I don’t want to do that” or “I don’t think this should be done this way or that” or any of a hundred other permutations. I believe it is the Master’s responsibility to define the relationship, define the structure of what is to be done and how it is to be done and to enforce those principles without compromise or negotiation. I believe that, once again, the relationship is not a democracy, but a dictatorship and should be treated as such. While dictators have advisors and those who assist him, so it should be in the Master/slave relationship. The final decision on any matter and at any time however, must rest with the Master and the Master alone, and should always be FINAL. For, if not, then the Master/slave relationship ceases to be meaningful and is ultimately destroyed.   

1 comment:

  1. i believe as you do. a slave should not set any limits... She should in all things be reliant on her Masters judgement. As his property she belongs to him and should obey him without question knowing he always has his and her best interests.

    njkitten

    ReplyDelete