Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Thoughts on Starting Off With a New Slave

I believe that as a Master/slave start a new life and relationship together, that it is important to start the slave’s life from a new starting point as well. This is not to say that a slave’s history should be forgotten altogether, but I do believe that a slave should be put in a position of starting anew and not let past influences and teachings apply. While this may involve re-teaching/learning the obvious in many cases I believe that is a necessary endeavor and a well worthwhile investment in time and effort. I believe that when a slave is completely re-trained to the way you desire things, she becomes a much more viable and valuable slave for you to own. I don’t believe that anything should be taken for granted in this respect either. I think that even the simplest things should be re-taught by the Master and then verified for compliance from that point on. I don’t believe that the phrase “that’s the way I’ve always done it” should be allowed to exist to any degree. This process of re-learning does several things in my mind that are all beneficial to the Master, slave and relationship. First, it opens up a new life’s book for the slave. She no longer has to look to the past for answers or instincts. Often times the process of looking backward can be an unpleasant or painful thing to a slave and that can be undesirable or perhaps even destructive to the slave and also to the relationship. Second, it ensures that the slave is trained the way the Master desires things to be done, which is another very important aspect of the relationship. This also prevents misunderstandings, poor performance and the resulting punishments. After the slave is properly trained, it can be reasonably expected that the slave will perform at or above expectations which is a desirable situation for not only the Master and slave but for the relationship as well. I believe that this “starting new” philosophy is a far better choice than trying to correct or modify bad behavior, instincts, habits and processes that a slave might bring forward from previous teachings or experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment