Saturday, November 27, 2010

Some Words About A slave’s Choices

I often read different profiles for slaves and wonder “what are they thinking”. I read about those listed as slaves that must have this or that, but don’t want other things. In my opinion, that’s not what a being a slave is all about. While I do agree with a slave having desires and making those desires known to a Master, I don’t agree with the “if it can’t be this way then it’s nothing at all” approach.  Every slave has a right to choose to be a slave, but once that choice is made, then what happens after is the Master’s decision and not the slaves.  Any other formulation of if not this then not that or I don’t play is totally out of the question. If that’s a slave’s mental state then she may be a submissive but certainly not a slave in my opinion.  While I encourage, and actually require a slave to share her desires and kinks with me, and I will normally do my best as a good Master to fulfill those desires when I deem it appropriate, for the slave to pick and choose on her own is not slavery in any sense of the word.  It may be submissive but it’s certainly not slavery in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment