Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Some Words About Obedience Semantics


While many Masters dwell on obedience and that the slave should do this or that simply because she was supposed to or told to is one thing and one way to look at it for some.  I personally don’t believe in that philosophy, and it’s not how I believe it should be viewed. Do I want a slave to obey? Yes, of course. That’s what being a slave is all about. What I don’t want, is a slave to obey simply because I told her to do so unless there is no other option however. I want her to obey because of the desire within her to please me. It’s not doing what I say simply because I say it, I want her to obey because she wants to do whatever it is for me. In my opinion, it’s not about obedience strictly for the sake of obedience, it’s about obedience out of desire, love and respect, and that obedience becomes a positive for the Master/slave relationship. While obedience is a must by any account, it is much better to achieve that obedience out of love and respect than to achieve it out of any other method.

No comments:

Post a Comment